Saturday, April 12, 2008

I'm In OMAN!!!!




Guess what.. Ajeen has landed in OMAN.. to meet up with his beloved parents.. They are staying in NIZWA.. my mom is lecturing in Nizwa to the Omanis students about 'communication'.. my lil bro had came earlier because he had finish his exam much earlier than i do.. so i came with my older bro.. angah.. well this is some pics that i would really love to show you guys about this beautiful country.. it is hot during the day but quiet chill at night.. not 'chill la dude'.. the wheather is chill at night laa.. i'll post more pics for you to see.. for now.. chiow..


Hey.. you'll see one picture of me trying to pull open the door of a 'sportage'.. yo dude! that's my mom & dad's car.. that car rocks..


the time now is 11.30 p.m. (oman time) 12.4.08

No comments: