Saturday, April 26, 2008

SUR














We were at Sur for 2 days (Thursday and Friday).. Sur is by the coast.. it had beautiful beach.. Sur is popular place for its fisherman and Dow (Oman Boat).. We had stayed at Uncle Razak's apartment there.. he is a lecturer teaching business at a college in Sur, Oman.. well, the day when we arrive at sur, we had Barbeque BBQ with uncle razak.. we went to the night fish market there and bought few fish for BBQ..




This was the fire that I started myself.. good job ajeen.. well and this is the first crab that I started cooking.. haha.. yummy!! we did not eat anything else except fish for the night.. well not to forget the 'Mountain Dew'.. Favorita!! very popular in Oman..




This the boat that is well known in Sur.. this sort of the icon for Sur.. it is called the Dow.. tradisional made by the Omani people in Sur..


The next day.. we went fishing early morning.. well i brought my 'joran' from KL.. haha.. i got myself a 'Ikan Kerapu'.. my dad says, the most expansive fish you can find in fish market.. haha.. good job ajeen.. huhu..

Haha.. well.. the last two days was an amazing experience for me.. I never expected to have a BBQ in Oman.. that was fun and enjoyable.. Seriously dude.. it was fun.. I got the fire started profesionally.. something new for a foreigner.. haha.. then i also never expected, fishing in Oman.. wow!! I got a fish!! Kerapu!! huhu.. WOW!! haha..

so till then.. see yaa.. where you wanna be yaa..

No comments: